One of the benefits of being a member of this cooperative is that you share in the margins that are earned in the form of patronage dividends. In the past, all High West Energy members receiving at least $5 in dividends in a given year received a check at the annual meeting or in the mail. This year, High West Energy is pleased to offer you a choice in how you’d like to receive your patronage dividend money.
You may continue receiving a check OR you can choose to have your patronage dividends applied to your bill OR you can choose to donate your patronage dividends to Operation Round Up®, a fund used to assist those who are experiencing extraordinary circumstances resulting in difficulty in paying their electricity bills.
You may indicate your preferred method of receiving patronage dividends by:
- calling our office at (307) 245-4328 and speaking to a member service representative
- completing the form below and returning it to us:
- in person at our Pine Bluffs or Cheyenne office
- deliver to one of our drop box locations
- by filling out the form on our website at www.highwestenergy.com/patronage-dividends
- by fax at (307) 245-9292 OR
- by mailing it to: High West Energy - Patronage Dividends | PO Box 519, Pine Bluffs, WY 82082
Your preference must be received by October 19. If you wish to receive a check, you need not respond.